Are you a skilled CAE Engineer with experience and ready for a new challenge? We are expanding our presence in the Stockholm region and are seeking talented, entrepreneurial individuals to join us.
As a Technical Consultant you will be a key member of our team in Stockholm. By working onsite with our customers and in-house with us, you will lead and take part in challenging technical projects and assignments within our key competence areas.
You will focus mainly on projects that require modeling of dynamic systems, both in 1D and 3D, as well as combinations of both (e.g. co-simulation applications, system optimization, etc.).
We care deeply about your ambitions and strive to create the best environment for personal development. We believe a dedicated team in an inspiring environment can create stimulating and challenging projects, that help our customers increase the value of their CAE investment.
- M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, or similar
- 2-5 years CAE work experience
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following areas is required:
- 1D System Simulation (using tools, such as Simulink, Amesim, Dymola-Modelica, MapleSim, etc.)
- Multi-Body Simulation in 3D (preferably in MSC Adams)
- Multi-Disciplinary Optimization (experience with HEEDS MDO meritorious)
- Basic programming knowledge is required (e.g. Python, MATLAB, C)
- Experience from Automotive CAE is advantageous
- Excellent analytical capability and a passion for problem-solving
- Ability to work both independently and in teams, with good initiative
- Ability to operate and deliver in multicultural environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical interest is a necessity
We look forward to meeting you!